The 2011 PMA Foodservice Flavor Expo begins set-up in Monterey next week! Listed below are several items to keep in mind as you are preparing to leave for the expo. You’ll be receiving a full list of reminders in an email coming out shortly.
- Create a sign for your booth to remind attendees to vote for your company in the NEW People’s Choice Award. Attendees can text “PMA” and your booth number (ie. PMA1, PMA2, etc.) to 22333. Prizes include PR, an All Access Pass for the 2012 event and more!
- Be sure to review the other NEW categories in the Best of Show contest, sponsored by Produce Business, as well as the Sensory Experience contest categories.
- Badges are required on the show floor during all setup, show and dismantling hours. Registration is located in the lobby of the Monterey Conference Center and will be open beginning on Friday at 6:00 a.m.
- Exhibitors are expected to set-up their booths in compliance with the Booth Display Guidelines between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 30. If you are unable to set-up by 5:00 p.m. please notify Jamie Hillegas at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arriving at the show. The Exhibitor Set up Schedule will give you specific information on times for move in and move out.
- Please review the Event Schedule to see times and locations for all of the events happening at the PMA Foodservice Conference.
I look forward to seeing you in Monterey! If you have any last minute questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 302-738-7100.