Boskovich Farms will once again provide complimentary refrigerated storage for all Foodservice exhibitors!
- You do not need to complete a form to secure space in the refrigerated truck.
- Costs for delivering product between the refrigerated truck and your booth are included in the material handling rates, based upon the service you select.
- All product will be delivered to your booth on Sunday morning unless you schedule a different time with GES.
- Any product remaining on the refrigerated truck at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 22 will be donated to the Monterey County Food Bank.
- Product remaining on the show floor should be labeled appropriately with the Food Bank stickers that are provided at the GES Service desk.
Perishable Product Handling Options
- If shipping under 250 lbs. of perishable product use cartload service and pay a flat fee each way that includes a one-time delivery of perishable product to/from the refrigerated trailer and your booth.
- If shipping over 250 lbs., crated perishable product shipments will be discounted 25 percent off the booth material rate and will include delivery of product to/from the refrigerated trailer and your booth.
If you have any questions, please contact the Expo Team at +1 (302) 738-7100 or email email@example.com.