Save time, money, and frustration! Use our step-by-step instructions for shipping and material handling to ensure your booth materials and perishable product arrive and are handled safely and economically. Remember – you’ll find all this info and more in the full exhibitor service kit.
Important dates/info to consider:
- June 24 – July 23: Booth materials (no perishable product!) can be sent in to the Advance Warehouse
- July 26 – 28: Booth materials and perishable products can be sent direct to show site
- Refrigerated storage is free of charge, compliments of Boskovich Farms, and will automatically be delivered to your booth Sunday morning
- Take advantage of special perishable product material handling rates. If shipping under 250 lbs. use cartload service and pay a flat fee for delivery to/from your booth. For crated perishable product shipments over 250 lbs., receive a 25% material handling discount, which includes a one-time delivery of product to/from the refrigerated trailer and your booth.
- Need to source product or store product in advance of the show? Contact our recommended produce supplier, C.H. Robinson, at +1 (877) 766-7607 or email@example.com.
- DO NOT mix product going to the caterer for food sampling preparation with product that goes directly to your booth as you could incur additional labor charges.
- Want more shipping tips? Avoid the most common freight related mistakes outlined in this article from Exhibitor Online
Questions? Contact the Expo Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (302) 738-7100.