Save time, money, and frustration! Use our step-by-step instructions for shipping and material handling to ensure your booth materials and perishable product arrive and are handled safely and economically. Remember – you’ll find all this info and more in the full exhibitor service kit.
Important dates/info to consider:
- June 23 – July 23: Booth materials (no perishable product!) can be sent in to the Advance Warehouse
- July 24 – 26: Booth materials and perishable products can be sent direct to show site
- Refrigerated storage is free of charge, compliments of Boskovich Farms, and will automatically be delivered to your booth Sunday morning. Just use the refrigerated label.
- Tricord is once again providing discounted material handling rates and NO overtime/special handling charges. They can also provide shipping quotes by request.
- Need to source or store product in advance of the show? Contact our recommended produce supplier, C.H. Robinson, at +1 (877) 766-7607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO NOT mix product going to the caterer for food sampling preparation with product that goes directly to your booth, as you could incur additional labor charges.
- Want more shipping tips? Avoid the most common freight related mistakes outlined in this article from Exhibitor Online.
Questions? Contact the Expo Team at email@example.com or +1 (302) 738-7100.