Save time, money, and frustration! Use our step-by-step instructions for shipping and material handling to ensure your booth materials and perishable product arrive and are handled safely and economically. Remember – you’ll find all this info and more in the full exhibitor service kit.
Important dates/info to consider:
- June 25, 2016 – July 25, 2016: Booth materials (no perishable product!) can be sent in to the Advance Warehouse
- July 29 – 31, 2016: Booth materials and perishable products can be sent direct to show site
- Refrigerated storage is free of charge, compliments of Boskovich Farms, and will automatically be delivered to your booth Sunday morning. Just use the refrigerated label.
- Tricord is once again providing discounted material handling rates and NO overtime/special handling charges. They can also provide shipping quotes by request.
- Need to source or store product in advance of the show? Contact our recommended produce supplier, Robinson Fresh, at +1 (831) 333-5886 or email email@example.com.
- DO NOT mix product going to the caterer for food sample preparation with product that goes directly to your booth, as you could incur additional labor charges. Use the catering shipping label for product going to the caterer.
- Want more shipping tips? Avoid the most common freight related mistakes outlined in this article from Exhibitor Online.
Questions? Contact the Expo Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (302) 738-7100