The 2016 PMA Foodservice Produce Expo begins set-up in Monterey this week! Listed below are several items to keep in mind as you are preparing your booth.
- All booths must be set up in compliance with the Booth Display Guidelines between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 30. If you are not able to set-up by 5:00 p.m. please notify Jamie Hillegas at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arriving at the show.
- The exhibitor set-up schedule will give you specific information on times for move in and move out.
- Complimentary refrigerated storage is provided by Boscovich Farms. No reservations are needed in advance.
- If you purchased a Fresh Ideas Showcase, don’t forget to set up your shelf between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 29! The Fresh Ideas Showcase will be located in the Hyatt Regency Foyer.
- Looking for a place to have a quick meeting? Need access to a computer to check your email? Stop by the Networking Lounge and Education Center.
- Review the Event Schedule to see times and locations for all of the events happening at the PMA Foodservice Conference.
We look forward to seeing you in Monterey! If you have any last-minute questions or concerns, please contact the expo team at email@example.com or +1 (302) 738-7100.