The 2017 PMA Foodservice Produce Expo begins set-up in Monterey this week! Listed below are several items to keep in mind as you are preparing your booth.
- All booths must be set up in compliance with the Booth Display Guidelines between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 29. If you are not able to set-up by 5:00 p.m. please notify Jamie Hillegas at email@example.com prior to arriving at the show.
- The Exhibitor Set-up Schedule will give you specific information on times for move in and move out.
- Complimentary refrigerated storage is provided by Boscovich Farms. No reservations are needed in advance.
- Review the Exhibitor Deliveries Map for the location that your direct shipment should be received on-site. Remember there are two locations this year based on your booth location.
- If you purchased a Fresh Ideas Showcase, don’t forget to set up your shelf between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 28! The Fresh Ideas Showcase will be located in the Portola Hotel Lobby.
- Review the Event Schedule to see times, descriptions and locations for all of the events happening at the PMA Foodservice Conference.
- Be prepared for the Best of Show Contest, sponsored by Sunkist, by reviewing the Judging Criteria and Tips to Help Your Booth Stand Out. 1st place receives first choice of booth space for 2018!
- Looking for a place to have a quick meeting? Stop by the Networking Lounge located on the mezzanine level of the Marriott.
- Enjoy special offers and discounts wherever you see a “Flash Your Badge” decal in participating shops or restaurant windows.
We look forward to seeing you in Monterey! If you have any last-minute questions or concerns, please contact the expo team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (302) 738-7100.