Listed below are the most important deadlines to keep in mind for the Foodservice Produce Expo. To view the entire list, please see the Exhibitor Checklist located on the Foodservice Exhibitor Website
NEW this year, the checklist is also interactive! In just a click, you can add an appointment reminder to your Outlook calendar right from the checklist. So go on, get your deadlines in check!
- May 18 at 2:00 p.m. EDT – 10 Steps to a Streamlined Show Presence: Save Money, Reduce Costs, and Make Your Life Easier – details specific to Foodservice Produce Expo Exhibitors
- May 20 – Create your listing for the Printed Directory by 5:00 p.m. EDT – changes made after this date/time will show online only and not in the printed directory distributed to attendees onsite.
- May 27 – Deadline to purchase space in New Products Showcase and deadline to submit a Sponsorship Application and be included in the Printed Onsite Directory
Housing and Registration Deadlines
- June 24 – Last day to make hotel reservations or cancel without penalty & Last day to register booth personnel online if you with to have badges mailed in advance.
- July 15 – Last day to register in advance (Badges available onsite)
- June 28 – July 27 – Advance Shipments will be accepted at GES Warehouse (No Perishable Product will be accepted)
- July 29 – July 31 – Perishable product shipments will be accepted at exhibit site
- July 29 – July 30 – Booth Material shipments will be accepted at exhibit site
Order Form Discount Deadlines
- July 11 – Deadline for GES order (furniture, carpet, etc).
- July 20 – Deadline for Tricord Electric Orders.
- July 25 – Deadline for Catering & Food Prep Orders